Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Index Card - A -Day...a Summer Project

School is not quite over, 9 days left to be exact - finishing up projects, taking down the art show and getting all the artwork back to my students!

One of my favorite things to do each day is read all the blogs that I follow - Tammy over at Yellow Daisy has posted a great challenge!  It's an Index Card - A - Day Summer - draw, doodle or sketch one index card, each day in June, July & August (and you get one day off a day if you need it)!  Just get started before June 16th, today I got my pack of index cards.  I have a few days to get caught up.  So, while things are quite here at Art on the Move over the Summer I think this is a great way to keep things interesting!  Maybe you want to join in on the FUN?!!


1 comments:

lee said...

welcome cant wait to see your cards, I am addicted to these

 

Sample text

Sample Text