This award has been going around and I have to admit I am posting this later than what I would have liked. The TO DO LIST before school starts was just tooooo long! Thanks to Phyl @ There's a Dragon in my Art Room and Congrats to all the other dedicated ART ED Bloggers! Let's get busy! Hope your year is off to an amazing start!
Rule #1: Thank the person who gave you your award.
I want to thank Phyl @ There's a Dragon in my Art Room
she really got this WHOLE thing started. A shout-out also goes to tishalou who added me to her list of 15! So a BIG thank you to both of you!
Rule #2: Share 7 things about yourself
1. My husband Patrick is Super Amazing! He supports me & all of my art teacher craziness!
3. I have been on the Executive Board of the Art Educators of New Jersey for over 10 years and I am currently serving as the Past-President.
4. This will be my 19th year teaching ART and I love it!
5. I taught "Art on a Cart" for 6 years and have been in my beautiful ART ROOM for the past 3 - YAHOO!
6. Artsonia will PROMOTE your art program - so give it a try! Check out my gallery HERE!
7. The NAEA (National Art Education Association) Convention (Seattle - March 2011) is an amazing experience, I have attended for many year and presented too. If you have not had the chance to attend - MAKE PLANS TO GO! You will not regret it!
Rule #3: Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whom you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
- Teaching Palette
- Artful Artsy Amy
- Deep Space Sparkle
- It's Not all Flowers and Sausage
- Mini Matisse
- Mrs. Picasso's Art Room
- Painted Paper
- Snippety Gibbet
- The Art of Education
- The Fugleblog
- Wonder Brooks Extraordinaire
- Organized Chaos! Logistics in the Art Room
- Mrs. Leban's ART BLOG
- Mrs. Art Teacher
- Art with Mr. E
- Art Project Girl