Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, February 08, 2008

Artwork Featured in new Crayola Dream Makers Books


Over the past 2 years, a variety of children at Mount Prospect School & I have had the opportunity to work closely with Crayola. The children have tested lessons intended to be published in a series of books called Crayola Dream~Makers. What that means is that we have worked on projects before they were published, I was able to give Crayola feedback on how the lesson went with the students and the artwork that the children created was then used as samples in the books. The books have finally been published ~ I have a complete set in my classroom. If you are interested in seeing them please contact me and we can work out a time. The children can look at them during their art class.

For more informations on the Crayola Dream~Maker books please click the link above!

 

Sample text

Sample Text